Best Casino Bonuses & VIP Offers for NZ Players
Playing at online casinos is an experience that stands in a class of its own. This is because online casinos offer several advantages that land-based or brick-and-mortar casinos do not. Casino bonuses are among those advantages.
NZ online casinos are not an exception to this rule. Sign up at any of our listed casinos to find plenty of bonus offers and VIP rewards. Our team of experts researched bonus offers at multiple online casinos. They then created this informative page on bonuses to share their findings with players looking for the latest, best, and biggest bonus offers.
If you want to know everything about the best casino bonuses, you have arrived at the right place. We not only offer authentic bonus information, but also list, rank, and review NZ online casinos that offer the biggest and the best bonuses.
NZD Online Casino Bonuses – Pick And Choose What Suits You Best
Casino bonuses can be considered as special gifts with conditions attached. They come as matched offers, no-deposit offers, free spins, reload bonuses, loyalty bonuses, and cash bonuses, among others.
Internet casinos offer bonuses for two major reasons:
- Expand existing player base by attracting new players
- Give existing players an incentive to play for real money
- Retain customers
Bonuses benefit players in the following ways:
- Bonuses such as free spins, deposit bonuses, and cashback offers reduce the risk of gambling.
- No-deposit free spins and cash bonuses give players a free trial of the online casino. If they like what they see, they can make a deposit. If they are not satisfied, they can just leave without losing any money.
- Loyalty bonuses, cashback bonuses, free spins offers, and other promotional bonuses give existing players an incentive to top up their account and play for real money. Smart players have also been known to use bonuses to boost their casino bankrolls.
To put it very briefly, online casino bonuses serve as marketing tools that not only benefit the online casino, but also the players.
Online Casino Bonuses – How To Make The Most Of Them
If you want to claim a bonus offer, you should first register at the online casino offering it. You don’t have to search for online casinos offering the biggest bonuses on your own as we have done all the hard work for you. We have researched, reviewed, and rated the best NZ online casinos that offer the biggest bonuses. You just have to sign up at one of them to claim the bonus.
There are several ways to claim online bonuses:
- Automatically Credited – Usually, online casinos automatically credit the bonus money to your account as soon as you qualify by either signing up or making a deposit.
- Request Customer Support – In some cases, you have to contact customer support and inform them that you would like to claim a bonus.
- Enter Bonus Code – Bonus codes are alphanumeric codes associated with specific bonus offers. They help online casinos distinguish between various bonus offers and also identify the affiliate site that has directed the player to their websites.
Usually, players have to navigate to the casino cashier, make the qualifying deposit, choose their bonus offer, and enter the bonus code in the field provided. The bonus funds will appear in their accounts as soon as they complete the above steps.
Types of Bonus Offers
You will come across several varieties of bonus offers at online casinos, and we have described a few of them as follows:
- No Deposit Bonuses – These are small gifts of free spins or bonus cash, which online casinos give away to those who have just created a new player account. You don’t have to make a qualifying first deposit to claim these bonuses. You just have to sign up and login to your newly created account.
- Deposit Bonuses – These are cash or free spin bonuses, which require a qualifying deposit. To claim a deposit bonus, you must deposit a minimum amount of money into your gaming account.
- Welcome Bonus Offers – Online casinos welcome new players with welcome bonus packages. While some casino offer match bonuses only on players’ first deposit amounts, other spread their welcome offers across players’ first few deposits. Some online casinos also offer free spins as part of their welcome bonus offers.
- First Deposit Bonus – This is a bonus that you get as soon as you load your casino gaming account for the first time. Usually, online casinos give it away as a percentage of the amount you load into your account. For example, an online casino that gives away a first deposit bonus of 100% will give you as bonus an amount equal to that of your first deposit.
- Reload Bonuses – These are the match bonuses you get whenever you reload your account.
- Cashback Offers – Online casinos offer cashback on losses incurred while playing online casino games for real money. Usually, you get back a percentage of the amount lost or amount deposited up to a specific amount.
- Loyalty Bonuses – Casinos reward players for their loyalty by giving them attractive bonuses on their deposit amounts. Many top-rated casinos also reward loyalty by giving away birthday and anniversary bonuses.
- Refer-a-friend Bonuses – If your casino offers a refer-a-friend bonus, it will give you a cash bonus whenever you refer a depositing friend.
Bonus Terms & Conditions – The Fine Print Is Always Important
As you must have already guessed, casino bonuses are not free. You cannot withdraw your bonus money because the online casino wants you to use it for wagering purposes. Even if you receive a bonus, it still remains the casino’s money. You have to earn it by satisfying the terms & conditions associated with it.
Let us try to understand more about bonus terms & conditions through an example:
Partycasino’s Welcome Offer – When you sign up at Party Casino and make your first deposit, you qualify for a welcome bonus of 100% up to $500 spread over your first three deposits plus 20 free spins on Melon Madness Deluxe.
You will get 100% up to $200 plus 20 free spins on Melon Madness Deluxe slot on your first deposit and 100% up to $150 on each your second and third deposits.
However, you cannot just use your bonus money and/or frees spins and withdraw your winnings if any because this offer is subject to certain terms and conditions, as follows:
- Only new players can claim this offer.
- Players have to deposit at least $10 to qualify.
- If you make a deposit through Entropay, Skrill, and Neteller, you cannot claim this bonus.
- You have to playthrough your bonus plus qualifying deposit amount 35 times in 30 days before you can withdraw your winnings if any.
- Free spins winnings are considered to be bonus money subject to playthrough requirements of 10x, which must be cleared within 3 days.
- If you don’t meet the wagering requirements, you will lose both the bonus amount and the bonus winnings.
The above-mentioned example will help you understand the following bonus terms & conditions:
- Restricted Countries – Some bonus offers are meant only for players from some countries. We have taken care to recommend only online casinos that offer bonuses to NZ players.
- Qualifying Deposit – You have to deposit a minimum amount, specified by the online casino, to claim the bonus.
- Restricted Payment Methods – The bonus may not apply to deposits made through certain payment methods.
- Wagering Requirement – This is a multiplier value, which represents the number of times players have to play through or wager the bonus amount before they can be allowed to withdraw the bonus winnings. In the Party Casino bonus example, the wagering requirements for the 20 free spins are 10x the free spins winnings.
- Restricted Games – You can use your bonus only on certain games specified by the casino.
- Time Frame – The online casino gives you a time frame within which you have to withdraw the bonus amount. In the above example, you have only three days to clear your free spins bonus.
- Game Weightage – Wagering on all games does not contribute equally to satisfying the wagering requirements.
Online Casino Bonus FAQs
Q1: Can I claim a bonus without making a deposit?
A: Yes, but it depends on the type of bonus you want to claim. If you want to claim a no-deposit free spins or cash bonus, you don’t need to make a qualifying deposit. You just have to create a new account at the online casino that is offering such a bonus.
Q2: Can I decline a bonus offer?
A: Yes, you can. No online casino forces you to receive a bonus. You are always free to decline a bonus offer if you feel that it has unreasonable terms & conditions or if you feel that you cannot meet its wagering requirements. You simply have to contact customer support and let them know that you don’t want to receive the bonus.
Q3: Can I claim a bonus offer several times?
A: This depends on the bonus offer you want to claim. Some online casino offer promotional bonus codes that can be redeemed multiple times. However, welcome offers and no-deposit bonus offers cannot be claimed more than once.
Q4: Can I withdraw the bonus money?
A: It depends a great deal on the online casino’s bonus policy. Some bonus offers are “sticky,” which means that you cannot withdraw the bonus money. You can withdraw only the bonus winnings after meeting the wagering requirements. But some online casinos allow you to withdraw not only your bonus winnings, but also the bonus amount.
Q5: What makes a bonus offers the best?
A: The best bonus offer is not only large, but also has reasonable terms & conditions.
Online Casino Bonus Offers In New Zealand: Our Top Three
All the NZ online casinos in our list offer great bonuses, but we have handpicked the following three bonus offers as the best of the lot:
#1 House of Jack Casino Welcome Bonus
House of Jack welcomes new players with a bonus package of $1000 plus 200 zero-wager free spins. Zero-wager free spins are free spins that have no wagering requirements. This means that you can withdraw your bonus winnings without having to satisfy any wagering requirements.
You can claim 100% up to $500 plus 200 zero-wager free spins on your first deposit, 50% up to $300 on your second deposit, and 100% up to $200 on your third deposit. You have to deposit at least $20 to get your bonus. You can withdraw a maximum of $5000 from your bonus winnings.
#2 Casumo Casino Welcome Bonus
Casumo welcomes new players with a 100% welcome bonus up to €300 plus 20 free spins. Players can use their 20 free spins on Book of Dead Slot. The bonus offer is subject to a wagering requirement of 30x.
#3 Spin Casino Welcome Bonus
You can claim a massive welcome bonus of up to €1000 at Spincasino. You just have to register, login, and make a qualifying deposit. After claiming up to €400 on your first deposit, you can claim 100% up to €300 each on your second and third deposit amounts. This adds up to a huge welcome bonus package of up to €1000.
If the idea of receiving an online casino bonus in New Zealand sounds exciting, you only have to sign up at one of the online casinos we recommend for NZ players. We have researched them all thoroughly before concluding that they are truly the best for NZ players. Sign up and claim your welcome bonus now.