Show all consultants
|Amanda is a director of Maxsys Limited. Her key skills are:|
• Project and programme management
• Planning, analysis and problem solving
• Business case preparation
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Portfolio reporting
• Staff management
• Mentoring project managers, particularly trainees
• Business analysis
• Project office setup and facilitation
• Project methodologies
|Contact: Amanda Wills|
|Telephone: 04 931 9325|
|Mobile: 021 515 943|
|Amanda has extensive experience in the government, banking and tertiary education sectors.|
She has particular expertise in project and programme management as a practitioner, project and programme management office setup, programme and project management methodology implementation, training, business process redesign, and business analysis. She is a PRINCE2 and MSP accredited trainer and has extensive experience in delivery of training in project and programme management in both public and in-house settings.
Amanda also has significant experience in business case development, analysis, change management and communication management.
|• Certified Management Consultant, Institute of Management Consultants|
• Project Management Institute
• PRINCE2 Trainer and Practitioner
• PRINCE2 User Group
• Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Trainer and Advanced Practitioner
• Better Business Cases Foundation
• Bachelor of Business Studies, Massey University. Double major in Personnel and Training & Development
|Recently undertook many projects for a Polytechnic developing course materials ranging from levels 3-8.|
Acting Projects Office Manager, managing 12 project managers and support staff. The Projects Office managed projects and programmes to deliver the organisational strategy.
Development and embedding of a tailored project management methodology for a policy government agency.
As a PRINCE2 and MSP trainer I run courses to upskill delegates and to prepare them for the exams. I also tailor material to fulfil particular customer requirements.
Planning: Strategic, Business