Show all consultants
|Dr Jason Price is an independent consultant in business change and performance improvement, with a specialist interest in customer service operations.|
His operational management background complements his consultancy work and formal accreditations in programme and project management.
Jason brings his delivery experience and passion for customer service to help clients design and deliver structured programmes and projects that achieve the results they’re looking for in business change.
Jason’s capabilities and experience include:
• Customer facing service delivery and complaints management
• Business change programme design and delivery
• Strategy development
• Leadership development and coaching for customer service teams
• Programme management (MSP Advanced Practitioner)
• Project management (PRINCE2 Practitioner and APMP)
• Performance analysis and improvement
• Benefits identification and realisation
• Contact centre and complaints operations
|Contact: Jason Price|
|Telephone: +64 22 039 7051|
|Mobile: +64 22 039 7051|
|Jason has international experience in customer strategy, contact centre and complaints operations in both public and private sectors. He speaks at conferences and seminars in the UK, US, Australia and New Zealand on topics related to customer service, complaints management, contact centres and business change.|
Jason has held senior operational leadership roles in large scale customer service operations in the UK public sector and New Zealand financial services. As a managing consultant with Deloitte, he advised a broad range of clients in the UK public and private sectors, before emigrating to New Zealand in September 2010.
Jason is the author of a book chapter on “Career paths in project management” and writes for professional associations on topics related to performance improvement in customer service.
In 2009 he was a finalist in the UK Institute of Consulting “Management Consultant of the Year” awards. In 2011, his UK Local Government client achieved a runner’s up position in the APM Programme of the Year awards for the customer service change programme he designed and led through initiation.
Jason has practiced as an independent consultant since 2007 and has served on the Council of the NZ Institute of Management Consultants.
|Institute of Management Consultants (New Zealand)|
Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals (Australia)
|Jason’s previous client projects include:|
• Complaints Management Assessment performance reviews for New Zealand Government clients
• Design, development and leadership of customer facing business change programmes in the public sector
• Interim management of a project team designing a customer contact futures technology programme
• Coaching and assurance of senior leadership clients in programme and project management
• Performance analysis, business process re-design and improvement project initiation to improve customer facing services
• Project healthcheck reviews against APM standards of good practice
• Complaints quality assessment reviews based on ISO10002 standards
• Programme design, management and delivery
• Project management design and delivery
• Contact centre operational performance reviews
• Customer service and complaints leadership development and coaching
Energy, Gas, Oil
Water; Supply, Treatment
|Benchmarking / Best Practice|
Business Process Re-engineering
Customer Relationship Management
Planning: Strategic, Business