Show all consultants
|Gordon Shaw, Consulting Manager for – Sempre Avanti Consulting specialises in the areas of Management Consulting, Sustainability & Environmental Consulting, Project and Programme Management, Organisational re-engineering, Business Process Improvement and in providing Facilitation and Planning services.|
Gordon also specialises in the Transport Sector, with recent experience in assisting NZ Companies Government Agencies with research work on emission standards, climate change and environmental issues.
Gordon can also assist you with your Corporate Social Responsibility challenges.
Before becoming a certified management consultant Gordon gained an in-depth experience of the NZ Transport industry in his role as National Manager Operations Development at Land Transport NZ, Gordon has an in-depth knowledge of the relationship and interdependencies between clients and service delivery agents. Gordon was the project sponsor for the Service Delivery Review project and so has a working knowledge to offer on the strategies for the future related to service delivery within Government agencies.
|Contact: Gordon Shaw|
|Before establishing Sempre Avanti Consulting Gordon worked withing the Governmnet Sector for organisations such as Land Transport NZ, Land Transport Safety Authority and the Accident Compensation Corporation and in the private sector for organisations such as Baycorp, Dun & Bradstreet, Buddle Findlay and the National Bank.|
Gordon’s competencies include:
• Management of direct reports – Gordon has a proven management leadership style and have lead and managed high performance teams.
• Contribution to senior management – In Gordon’s roles at Land Transport New Zealand and ACC he has a proven record of team contribution and has formed part of successful senior management teams at both organisations.
• Relationship Management – Gordon has a sales and marketing background and have a proven record in being able to successfully manage relationships at all levels of government and within the business community. He has proven networking skills.
• Oversight of Operational Performance – In Gordon’s past two permanent roles he has developed and managed the development of performance standards, setting KPI’s, reporting of SOI requirements and performance agreements with direct reports.
• Capability Development – In his role at Land Transport he was responsible for the delivery to the operations group of our “Investors in People” programme focussed on people first. This programme has focussed the business on core competencies of our staff and the focused training to ensure key competencies were linked to personal performance plans and KPI’s and KRA’s.
A detailed resume can be provided upon request
|Gordon is a past President of IMCNZ and was on the NZ Council from 2006 until 2012.|
Gordon Shaw is a New Zealand citizen and holds a “Top Secret” security clearance status which was confirmed in March 2004.
Gordon Shaw is accredited with APEC pre-clearance by New Zealand Immigration Service. Approved April 2005.
|Gordon Shaw & Sempre Avanti Consulting (SAC) assists a various range of clients and assigngments.|
SAC have undertaken assignments in Fiji, Japan, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
Recent work has included assiting the Auckland Council, Auckland City Council, Ministry of Health, Dpt of Corrections, NZSO, and Immigration Advisers Authority.
Gordon helps clients solve their problems.
Planning: Strategic, Business