IMC Consultant Mentoring Service (monthly meeting by appointment)
|from Sunday, January 01, 2017|
to Saturday, December 30, 2017
The IMC President, Terry Hoskins, invites you to join this new complimentary Consultant Mentoring Service as a gift of time in the endeavour to assist IMC members enhance their performance as consultants.
No question is too simple to ask, nor too difficult to consider
The service will give you as much information as it can in the timeframe available, to improve your consultancy practice. The old saying of ‘two heads are better than one’ still rings true when attempting to work out what to do.
• What is consultant mentoring? – Helping consultants solve problems and make better decisions through providing guidance on the challenges they face
• Who is it available to? – IMC members
• Why is the service available? – A little bit of support can make a big difference to consultants
• How does the consultant mentoring service work? – IMC members have 20 minutes to discuss any challenging consultancy issues and obtain guidance on the way forward.
• How much does it cost? – No fees.
How do I book an appointment time?
Please email Terry Hoskins on email@example.com to book an appointment.
I look forward to talking with you soon.
Where & when is the service available?
For Auckland based members, the service is available at the IMC office located at 5a Willerton Ave, New Lynn (free on and off-site parking available).
For members based outside of Auckland the service is available via the telephone or Skype.
CMC: A higher level of